Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We've built something great, something special - an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you're part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere - to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they're yours for the taking.
What You'll Do:
- Supporting HR business partners with tasks such as Hires, Job changes and Terminations, supervisory organization changes, report generation, address changes, position updates, employment verification letters and other changes as required
- Provides ongoing data validation
- Support Workday administrative efforts including password resets, system maintenance, and scheduling reports
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and provide Workday System Tier 1 issues
- Ongoing Support and maintenance of our Workday ticketing system
- Work closely with our functional analysts and other stakeholders as needed to support configurations and testing scripts
- Prepares and drafts quarterly new hire/ headcount data for our stakeholders
- Distribute and track documents status in our HRIS (Workday) system
- Attend meetings as required, prepare agendas, take meeting minutes on a timely basis and prepares other materials/ attachments for circulation
- Ongoing support in job aid creation for all HRIS systems
- Provides support in EIB creations and data uploads
- Collecting, verifying, and submitting vendor invoices and coordinating with our internal departments to ensure payment is complete in a timely manner
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve process and productivity to enhance efficiencies
- Support other system administration and general administration for the HR Transformation team, as required
Let's Talk About You:
- Attention to detail and the ability to resolve problems in a timely manner
- 1 – 2 years of Workday administration in HCM or other Workday functional areas preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Powerpoint, Teams, Word, Excel – Pivot tables, Vlookups, IF statements, etc) with adaptability to learn new applications
- Confidentiality and tact in dealing with personal payroll information
- Ability to think proactively, critically, and independently to make good decisions, an inquisitive problem solver
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment with a high degree of change and ambiguity; able to work efficiently under pressure and prioritize
- Ability to organize moderate amounts of business information and develop it into cohesive, professional reports and presentations
What’s in it For You?
- A company built on Canadian roots and heritage
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program more than paid wages including bonuses and flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Opportunities for career growth through numerous internal and external programs
- Recognize and be recognized by your peers with our Goose Rewards & ICON Rewards
- Be apart of CG Gives. Donation matching and paid volunteer time to help the organizations you care about
- Access to tools and resources to support physical and mental health, embracing change and connecting with colleagues
Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
We believe in the power of inclusion and that our best work happens when people bring their authentic selves to work and are welcomed for exactly who they are. We embrace diversity in all its forms and definition and strive to remove barriers to create an inclusive culture and equitable workplace where everyone can live authentically, every day and in every situation.
Canada Goose is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
There are multiple ways to interview with us! If you require any interview accommodation for your interview, please e-mail us at [email protected]