Human Resource Assistant- Part time (2 days per week)
If you’re ready to be part of a team that is revolutionizing the future of healthcare, then you will want to join our state-of-the-art clinic, where the possibilities for innovation, new discovery and system thinking are limitless. At One Heart Care we value leadership, diversity, collaboration, relationships, equity, and safety, and are guided by these values in everything we do. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best talent and provide exceptional patient experience.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire onboarding, employee termination and company policy and procedure adherence.
In addition, you will build strong relationships with our companies’ managers to help them with their human resource needs.
· Help provide organizational structure and the ability to meet our business needs by effectively managing the employee life cycle.
· Interviewing candidates and performing reference checks.
· Participating in salary reviews and researching of wage bands.
· Ensuring compliance with companies’ policies and procedures.
· Participating in performance management reviews.
· Assist with strengthening the employer-employee relationships and resolving workplace conflict.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or degree in human resources, business administration, communications, or related field.
· 4 + years’ experience
· Sound knowledge of effective human resource practices.
· Sound knowledge of employment legislation.
· Knowledge of human resources information software (HRIS) is an asset.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16 per week
- Human resources: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location