Job descriptionAn esteemed company has an opening for an experienced and motivated Human Resources Assistant to join their dynamic culture. The company has hired Robert Half to help them find a candidate that is looking to join their firm long-term. Daily responsibilities will include handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This long-term contract / temporary HR Assistant position is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the Toronto, Ontario area.
What you get to do every day
- Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
- Oversee employee database records
- Explore the internet to locate potential customers
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Capable in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Approachable and appropriate behavior when interacting with personnel at all levels in a quickly changing environment
- General familiarity with Pivot Table
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft
- Power BI experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- HRIS experience required
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Power BI
- Adeptness in Microsoft Excel
- Practical knowledge of Human Resources (HR) Administration
- Solid understanding of Dayforce
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.