ASK4CARE SUPPORT SERVICES INC. endeavors to provide the highest standard of healthcare services at the most affordable price points. As a healthcare staffing agency, Ask4Care provides the best possible solution to the growing needs of Canadians looking for affordable home healthcare! This partially paid internship(in the form of a stipend)was created to provide valuable hands-on workplace experience for eager and willing candidates.
1. Currently enrolled in or recently completed a post-secondary education - Human Resources (or similar program)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
1. Keen attention to detail.
2. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
3. Exposure to various HR functions is an asset
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
5. Ability to learn new programs - CRM, etc.
6. Prior experience using Google suite of products (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Dropbox)
7. Responsible, Reliable, and able to function independently.
8. Assist with Scheduling needs
1. Creating and posting job ads based on client needs
2. Fulfilling client requirements through the fulfillment of requested services.
3. Providing assistance in helping to ensure electronic and print documents are filed appropriately
4. Management of CRM functions, including but not limited to data entry
5. Observe and learn the complete full recruitment cycle (from phone screening to on-boarding)
6. Perform other duties as required
* Internship Available
* 3-4 Month Internship
* 5 DAYS A WEEK (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
* POSSIBILITY FOR HIRE BASED ON PERFORMANCE.
* GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE, PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT,
* ABILITY TO DRIVE IS CONSIDERED AN ASSET
Job Type: Internship
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship / Co-op
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Human resources: 1 year (required)