ADESA Canada is the country's largest wholesale vehicle auction and remarketing services company. ADESA provides state-of-the art facilities and technologies to help dealers and consignors buy and sell used cars, trucks, RVs, boats, motorcycles and heavy equipment.
ADESA Vancouver is one of ADESA Canada's 14 Vehicle Logistic Centers that are located across Canada, coast to coast and the employer of choice in the Canadian automotive remarketing industry. If you are a self- driven, creative thinker that strives for excellence, has the ability to work in a very fast paced environment and loves change, then we want to talk to you!
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the HR manager will be supporting the ADESA Vancouver site of approximately 180 Employees (Causal, Part- Time, Fixed, and Full Time) in all HR responsibilities. The HR department of Vancouver consists of the HR Manager only. So we are looking for a self-starter who's highly motivated, engaged, with the ability to self-manage their time effectively to achieve the daily tasks. The successful candidate will have both HR Generalist and HR Manager experience to support the site leadership team in all aspects of HR.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary plus 15% Annual Bonus Incentive Plan
- Full company paid benefits (LTD premium paid by employee),
- Matching RRSP contribution up to 5%,
- 5 paid care days, 5 paid float days, plus 3 weeks’ vacation (Prorated based on Hire Date),
- Discounted stock options,
- ADESA Perks Program (discounted: gym memberships, mobile services, Vehicle Purchase, etc)
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Fun work environment with a work/life balance.
- Provide consultative services to General Manager, management team and all employees in the areas of human resources (benefits, employee relations, health and safety, training, recruitment and compensation) by responding to inquiries in accordance with ADESA’s values.
- Believe in and promote a positive employee relations culture through communication and staff recognition and ensuring that the Company addresses all employee concerns
- Understand & Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and payroll reporting requirements. Following up with and ensuring the proper documentation is delivered in order to complete various HR and payroll tasks
- Responsible for Full Cycle Recruiting (internal and external)
- Benefits Management
- Understand and ensure compliance with all BC Employment Standards, WCB, and Health & Safety policies
- Coaching & Development (Leadership initiatives)
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Follow up on Workday outstanding items with management team
- Post Secondary diploma in a HR-related discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years HR Generalist related experience and min of 3 years HR Management experience.
- Excellent people management, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle demands and meet deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Experience in Workday and Kronos an asset
- Must maintain a high level of confidentially
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- HR Management: 3 years (required)