IKEA VAUGHAN IS HOSTING AN IN-PERSON HIRING EVENT ON FRIDAY DECEMBER 2ND 2022 FROM 3-7PM BY INVITE ONLY.
THE IKEA MISSION IS TO CREATE A BETTER EVERYDAY LIFE FOR THE MANY PEOPLE, INCLUDING OUR CO-WORKERS, WHO ARE THE HEART AND CENTER OF THE IKEA FAMILY AND BUSINESS. A JOB WITH IKEA IS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST A JOB. JOIN US TODAY, MAKE AN IMPACT TOMORROW! YOU’RE HOME HERE.
IKEA Vaughan is currently hiring for a variety of part-time and full-time jobs in the following areas:
- Exchange and Returns
NO WAITING OR GUESSING! INTERVIEWS GUARANTEED! SAME-DAY OFFERS!
HEJ, BEFORE YOU GO, LET US EXPLAIN WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING AN IKEA CO-WORKER:
- We believe in togetherness and community. As an IKEA Vaughan co-worker, you will be part of not only a large local team, but also part of our global IKEA family!
- A large part of our Culture & Values is to trust each other. So, at IKEA, you do not have to be afraid to make mistakes. We encourage our co-workers to learn from mistakes and help turn them into growth opportunities!
- Endless career opportunities (including global opportunities within Retail, Supply chain, Restaurant services and other corporate vocations like Finance and Marketing)
- Flexible scheduling
- Free uniforms and footwear subsidy
- Full health, dental and vision coverage (includes “flex credits” which you may apply to either get extended dental coverage or to cover massages, gym memberships, transit passes, or professional mental health therapy)
- $4 healthy unique meals every day for our co-workers
- 11 wellness days (not to be confused with sick days. You can take a Wellness Day for absolutely any reason)
- 2 weeks’ vacation to start with
- 15% IKEA store discount (includes on as-is products and restaurant items)
- Interest-free loans on large purchases
- RRSP matching
- Free Rosetta stone language training
- Free job training and Leadership development programs
- Employee Assistance program (free financial, emotional, or nutritional counseling with a licensed therapist/coach)
See you at the Hiring Event! Tack!
- There are limited interview spots available for this hiring event. Only successful candidates will receive a confirmed time to arrive to the Event. Those with appointments will be interviewed first.
- Candidates will be sent a series of prescreening questions via text message throughout the next few days. Due to the volume of applicants, we cannot guarantee a text response to every applicant; only the first to apply will proceed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- We will continue to host weekly Hiring Events until all our job vacancies are met.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Part-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Department store
- Are you a current Ingka/IKEA co-worker?
- Have you worked at IKEA before?
- Here at IKEA Vaughan, we require our co-workers to be available for more than 20 hours per week. If you hold a valid Work/Student Visa, then please double check your employment conditions. Reply YES if you meet this requirement or NO if you do not.
- At IKEA Vaughan, our starting hourly wage for most of our Retail jobs is $16.00 per hour (can go higher depending on experience). Reply YES if this is acceptable for you or NO if it is not
- At IKEA Vaughan, we require all our PT and FT co-workers to be available on Saturday and Sunday, and on some week day evenings as these are our busiest moments. Our latest evening shift can be until 10:00pm. Reply YES if you are comfortable with this and want to proceed or NO if not.
- Are you able to commute reliably to the IKEA Vaughan store whenever you're scheduled to work (200 Interchange Way, Concord, ON L4K 5C3, Canada)? Please double check your transportation route. Reply YES if you can or NO if you cannot.
- Do you have First Aid training?
- Please be aware: most of our jobs at IKEA are quite physical. This means your day-to-day will require a lot of walking and/or standing and lifting up to 50 lbs (assistance is always available including pallet jacks). Reply YES if you're ok with this or NO if you are not.