- Supervise professional and support staff and students
- Conduct demographic, social and economic analyses
- Conduct research
- Perform administrative tasks
- Advise consumers on the selection and proper use of consumer goods
- Plan, organize and administer foreign aid and international development policies and programs
- Prepare research papers, educational texts or articles
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Large workload
- Internet access
- Cellular phone
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Remote work available
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Piece work