Triple M Metal LP is a subsidiary of the Giampaolo Group of Companies (GGC), a Platinum member of Canada's Best Managed Companies and Canada's largest metal recycling organization.
The Customer Experience and Trader Support Administrator is responsible for managing and coordinating day-to-day functions in the Non Ferrous Trader Support department, while supporting sales staff relating to the Non Ferrous business, to ensure customer satisfaction. This role provides support to Trading, Logistics, Order Processing, Operations and Accounting departments
What we Offer:
- Paid Benefits - Health, Vision, Dental, etc.
- Life Ins., LTD, AD&D
- Short Term Incentive Plan (Annual Bonus)
- RRSP Matching
- Referral Program
- Training and opportunities for growth and advancement!
What we expect you to do:
- Supports a team of over 15 sales people while also offering support to the following teams: Logistics, Order Processing, Operations, & Accounting to ensure day-to-day functions are performed adequately and meets deadlines and expectations.
- Inputs contracts in Mayer system.
- Assists other departments in allocations (inventory and brokerage).
- Tracks and managed rejected loads.
Confirms payment status for suppliers to ensure payments have been made. This includes but is not limited to; contract entry, contract pricing, contract activation & completions ensuring that our commodity availability reporting is accurate.
- Enters tickets into Mayer system to ensure the system has up to date information.
- Processes entries into Mayer system to manage inventory control.
- Act as a spokesperson for customer’s needs & priorities within Triple M to create a customer focused environment.
- Keep the interest of the customer as the #1 goal to promote long-term sustainable business relationships.
- Preferred, College diploma in business administration or related field.
- 2-4 years of administrative experience.
- Experience issuing and preparing invoices.
- Customer-service oriented attitude.
Triple M Metal LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact us at (905) 793-7083 x 242 to discuss your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- We are looking for those that have in OFFICE CSR experience
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (preferred)
- Data entry: 2 years (required)
- Excel: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location