Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health is recruiting for an Analytics & Insights (A&I) Lead for the North America Consumer Experience Organization, Consumer Care. This position is located in Guelph, Ontario but with flexibility to be based at any one of our sites in North America. Fully remote also available if needed.
Locations : Fort Washington (PA), Skillman (NJ), New York (NY), Los Angeles (CA), Markham or Guelph (OT).
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Are you interested in making a difference in a thriving diverse company culture, that celebrates the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion Apply today!
This is an exciting and unique position in our organization! The A&I Leader champions the data captured by the Consumer Care Center in multiple channels, including social media. Partners with the Technology team to resolve optimal data architecture for self-service accessibility. Educates key business partners in accessing and analyzing the data to generate insights to bring value to both the business and the consumers they serve. And serves as an authority in Voice-of-Consumer (VoC) and data technology tools.
- Identify and utilize tools for sophisticated analysis and mining of contact data, focusing on VoC. Track and report positive/negative sentiment based on consumer contacts. Conduct analysis associated with market actions and ensure accurate and timely dissemination of information and updates. Identify and translate consumer needs, insights and behavior to help guide brand strategy, communication, and innovation. Provide actionable business recommendations.
- Champion the analytics of a great consumer experience; seek out and learn about cutting-edge concepts, programs, and trends. Lead the incorporation of relevant ideas which will provide with the organization with a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Curious about different data methodologies swith an ability to question methodologies and provide rationale for use.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal partners in critical business areas such as Commercial, Technology, Legal, Contact Center, Quality and Safety among others.
- Understand business strategy and high-level product requirements to help coordinating activities across the organization to deliver exceptional end-to-end consumer experience.
- Partner with regional Consumer Care colleagues in leadership positions to establish analysis guidelines that ensure consumers receive an excellent service experience
- Based on critical KPIs and business needs, develop metrics and dashboards for contact center operations.
- Seek out best practices (both internally and externally) and champion change with the goal of ensuring consumer care groups protect brand loyalty, ensure repurchase and position the function as a fully integrated strategic asset.
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize and execute on data product innovations and operational and/or service improvements.
- Help drive process improvement to correct gaps in the customer experience based upon direct and indirect consumer feedback.
- Create an environment that cultivates innovation and collaboration to create product experience roadmaps and other results.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree or equivalent is preferred
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive working experience is required. 6-8 years of business experience (Marketing, Data Sciences, Market Research, Consumer Experience, and/or Strategy)
- Solid analytic skills: ability to use both data and intuition to drive and influence decisions
- Excellent communication skills are required, including consistent record in creating reports to help decision-making processes, providing insights into category trends, summarizing compelling consumer voice needs and providing recommendations to management
- Superior data analysis and communication skills with excellent written and verbal capabilities. Is effective in presenting recommendations with confidence and authority
- Has strong interpersonal skills and can work seamlessly with multiple functions across several brands. They have a high level of influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Respects and complies with the Q&C requirements as the foundation of excellent CCC Operations and is curious about its capabilities and technologies which allow this organization to continue to provide consumers with best-in-class experiences that are ahead of the competition
- Works in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment, adapting to continually changing priorities and ambitious project timeframes. Brings a positive can-do attitude, is a team player and is eager to show their entrepreneurial spirit by treating his/her brand(s) as their own.
- A great partner, embraces the CCC as a unique provider of holistic, meaningful, effortless consumer experiences.
- Proven ability to thrive in an environment that fosters learning, teaching, growth, risk-taking, innovation and fun.
- Quick study who can adapt readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Effective team leader and valued team member with senior leaders and executives.
- High degree of personal ownership/accountability of all work products.
- Experience and familiarity with Salesforce, Sprinklr, Brandwatch and Tableau is preferred
- Spanish and French language addition will be a plus.
- Up to 25 % local and/or international travel.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is CAD 80,000 to CAD 127,650.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.