International - Flight Physician
Personnel contracted by Fox Flight Air Ambulance Inc. will be responsible for providing quality medical care for patients of Fox Flight’s aeromedical service. Individuals applying must have experience in critical care environments (ER, ICU, CCU) including caring for patients on ventilators.
- Current valid passport
- Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant Status
- Hold a current Medical Registration in good standing
- If foreign trained must have passed MCCQE Part I and Part II
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and exercising professional standards of care.
- To provide all necessary patient-related medical care and treatments within their designated scope of practice and follow medical direction outlined by Fox Flight Inc.
- To conduct all duties in accordance with individual standards of practice as outlined by their respective Regulatory College.
- To maintain valid registration from their respective Regulatory College.
- To conduct ongoing assessment of the patient's condition to critically analyze and consider an individualized direction for care.
- Responsible for providing all appropriate documentation in accordance with Fox Flight Inc. policy and procedures.
- Are willing to participate in Fox Flight Inc. Quality Management Committee (QMC).
- Maintains safety standards set forth by Fox Flight. Inc.
- Must exercise effective team-player principles.
- Current BCLS (within last 2 years)
- Current ACLS (within last 2 years)
Please do not call or message the office directly
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: $1,000.00-$1,500.00 per day
- On-site parking
- On call
- Doctoral Degree (preferred)
- Medical Licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (preferred)