Our core purpose is “To Help Canada Eat Well and Live Well”
For more information please visit our website at: http://www.treeoflife.ca
Tree of Life Canada ULC is an Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We are committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. When your interview is being scheduled, please advise the Recruiter of how we might be able to support your participation.
** NOTE: Reference checks will be conducted for potential candidates and the information collected will be used in making the final hiring decision.
About the Job
The primary responsibility is to provide accuracy between listed products and physical quantities in the Mississauga Warehouse. Investigate and report all irregularities and make the correct adjustments when required. Actively contribute to a positive and productive working environment.
- Complete audits on both case and repack pallets/assignments
- Cycle count product to ensure accuracy between AS400 and the physical quantities in the warehouse
- Investigate/Report large adjustments and variances as required
- Investigate missed letdowns
- Maintain reporting of completed audits
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company safety standards
- Maintain sanitation standards
- Review and update master SKU Table List
- Investigating inventory issues including product customer returns (RA’s) & monitor return area
- Investigate all RA short claims and close RA
- Supporting supervisors in various administrative duties
- Organizing MSDS, SQF Manuals & Pest Control
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Other duties as requested by warehouse supervisor
Experience and Qualifications Required
- High School diploma and a minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a distribution center
- Preferred experience in a similar role or clerical/inventory capacity.
- Experience in a Operations/Logistics environment (preferred)
- Previous experience operating powered industrial equipment (i.e., forklift narrow reach truck,pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.
- The associate is frequently required to stand, and walk while performing the duties and is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm.
- Experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and databases).
- Familiar with AS400
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Working in a multi-temperature environment
- Requires operation of Scissor Lift/Cherry Picker.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. The employee is frequently required to sit. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical office environment and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
*Support and participate in food safety programs including SQF (Safe Quality Food)*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse inventory: 3 years (required)
- Forklift Licence (required)
Work Location: One location