We are a solutions-driven, customer-focused provider of material handling, storage, and automated systems solutions and we take pride in knowing that your actions boost our customers’ productivity. We are looking for customer-focused, self-starting individuals to join our team and make a difference. If that sounds like you, join the Johnston Equipment team today!
Conduct business process analysis and needs assessment in an effort to optimize the efficiency of the business system and align the business system with new business initiatives
Key Work Activities:
Activity A Support for Internal and External Customers -55%
- Serve as a technical resource and provides technical support and guidance in the investigation, analysis, and resolution of business system application problems.
- Develop, implement, communicate and monitor adherence to standards and procedures for business system applications.
- Modify business system application procedures to solve problems or improve efficiency.
- Take part in customer meeting where business system interfaces with another requirement (i.e. reporting, special processes, etc.)
Activity B Develop and implement new business processes -35%
- Identify and analyze user needs/requirements, problems, procedures, program functions and steps required to develop or modify business system applications.
- Conduct analysis pertaining to the development of business system applications to meet current and projected business needs.
- Confer with, and advise, management and other users on the functional capabilities of business system applications.
- Confer with, and advise, the Business Intelligence Analyst during the analysis and development of various reporting requirements within the organization.
- Train others on various aspects of business system applications.
Activity C Administration -5%
- Prepare functional specifications.
- Prepare project plans and implementation schedules.
- Maintain appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
Activity D PODAR – 5%
- Perform other duties as required
Why You’ll love it here
- We offer a competitive salary, incentive program, and an excellent benefits package
- We trust and support you - take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
G.N. Johnston Equipment is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
About Johnston Equipment:
Johnston Equipment provides material handling equipment to move product in, out and throughout warehouses; service solutions and tools to better manage warehouse productivity; racking, storage and automated system solutions to optimize the storage and movement of goods; and programs to protect material handling assets and the people who utilize them. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced solutions as well as provide the highest quality service.
We are growing and need talented professionals to drive our vision to create an effortless experience for our customers by delivering our products and services in an efficient and safe manner. Join us…. Make a difference!