Toronto New York
Founded in 1987, Reich&Petch is an international multidisciplinary design firm.
We work with museums, institutions, cultural organizations, corporations, agencies, and attractions, creating projects of all sizes from 250 to 250,000 square feet. We love working with those who aspire to make an impact on the global stage.
R&P consists of a group of companies, including Reich&Petch Architects Inc; Reich&Petch Design International; and Reich&Petch Design International (US) Inc.
We are seeking talented Architectural Technologists (Junior and Intermediate) to join our offices’ technical team to work primarily on complex interior fit-out and museum projects. This is a full-time position out of our Toronto or New York office.
- Graduate of recognized Architectural Technology program
- Minimum of (Junior 2 to 3, Intermediate 4 to 7) years previous relevant experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit
- Proficiency in Vectorworks BIM is an asset
- Understanding of CADD standards
- Understanding of interior construction and millwork detailing
- Ability to produce, coordinate and complete construction documents
- Ability to develop and implement technical solutions
- Ability to assist with the administration of fabrication and installation contracts – shop drawings reviews, shop and site reviews, client meetings, interpreting the documents and responding to client and contractor RFI’s (requests for information), certificates of payment
- Relevant experience in an architectural/interior design practice
- Ability and desire to work and communicate in a team environment
- Excellent command of English (Written and verbal language skills)
- Motivated, organized, responsible, and have a positive attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs, meet deadlines, work within a tight schedule and fast-paced environment
Please send resumes and portfolios in PDF format to [email protected] with ‘Junior Architectural Technologist or Intermediate Architectural Technologist’ as the subject line.
ONLY PORTFOLIOS IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
(Limit files size to 10 MB)
Website and/or online portfolios will not be reviewed.
No phone calls will be accepted.