Junior Social Media and Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Junior Social Media and Marketing Specialist to help build clear and cohesive brand voices, values and personalities across all social media platforms and our website. In this role, you will be a good communicator who can adjust to a variety of changes and challenges in a fast paced, multi-personality environment. If you have a passion for beauty, lifestyle, skin care and social media, then this is the position for you!
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing campaign optimization and an excellent command of written English & visual representation. You will work with the marketing manager to build up our brand and strengthen customer engagement through a variety of social media initiatives and outreach campaigns.
· Maintain the brand social media calendar for all channels and be responsible for crafting engaging post copy that reflects channel tone of voice and brand guidelines, ensuring alignment with campaigns.
· Write compelling content/copy/offerings for our blog, website, newsletter on topics relating to our brand, our events and the industry.
· Grow brand awareness across all of our social media platforms: creatively and proactively craft conversations that engage audiences and adds value and meaning to projects including engaging with influencers, media and brands on our social channels.
· Utilize social media tools such as Hootsuite, Hype Auditor, Sprout Social, Later, etc.
· Collaborate internally to create and distribute e-mail blasts to our customers aligned to brand guidelines and voice, and build/expand and maintain the email subscribers mailing list.
· Set up product and modelled photo shoots for social media, grow a catalogue of before and after photos, etc.
· Design, develop and upload video content for digital distribution.
· Act as PR Liaison for any PR coverage promoted on social channels - connect with influencers to identify stories that are a good fit and position them in a way that will engage our social audience.
· Support the strategy, execution and coverage of event promotional plans on our social channels which include brand events, media and influencer events, charitable giving events, and other brand communication initiatives.
· Support social media analytics and marketing agency activities to determine ROI and coordinate monthly reporting to share across the business.
· Support website maintenance and updates using Wordpress / Elementor, growing product reviews, etc.
· Improve the performance of Search Engine Optimization for online content.
Necessary skills and qualifications
· Superior writing ability and communication skills: ensuring that our brand voice is broadcast to the community in an authentic, relatable way.
· Basic design skills and working knowledge of Canva and Adobe Creative Suite
· Photography experience, strong eye for aesthetics, and ability to curate content for social media is a must.
· Demonstrated knowledge of social-media best practices and metrics tracking.
· Experience in creating paid ads campaigns and conducting account audit with Google Ads and Facebook Business Suite.
· Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel & Conversion API to track data and retarget audience.
· Excellent time management skills & ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
We look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each day - only selected candidates will be contacted.
About Q Esthetics Laser Clinic:
Q Esthetics Laser Clinic is a leader in non-surgical laser skin treatments, providing advanced clinical skin care across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 20 years, we have provided personalized cosmetic treatments to thousands of patients.
Our team of knowledgeable and dedicated licensed physicians, nurses and certified medical estheticians pair innovative treatment techniques with cutting-edge technology to help patients achieve their skin care goals through a wide variety of specialized laser and skincare treatments.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From $26.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- google ads and SEO: 1 year (required)
- Website maintenance: 1 year (required)
- video editing: 1 year (required)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-02-04