Family Law Clerk
Bortolussi Family Law is a Family Law boutique in Vaughan. We are seeking a family law clerk with the following qualifications:
- completion of and superior achievement in a Law Clerk program or paralegal certification with courses in Family Law.
- a minimum of 5 years experience
- experience in litigation, preparation of pleadings, financial statements and all forms under the Family Law Rules, disclosure briefs, conference briefs, factums, drafting of agreements and legal research
- proficiency in Office 365, DivorceMate, PCLaw, Adobe, DocuSign, Caselines, OneKey and Zoom
- the ability to work independently and proactively work with a busy senior lawyer to manage a large practice of complex files
- a professional demeanour and presence
- a proven record as a team player who enjoys collegiality
- superior written and verbal skills
- excellent time management skills
- a deep appreciation for confidentiality and the ability to abide
- long term commitment
Please submit your resume and transcript in confidence.
Visit us at bortolussifamilylaw.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Day shift
Work Location: One location