Lead Generation Specialist
This is a Remote (work from home) position
The Simply Group is a consortium of companies delivering energy efficient residential and commercial solutions so Canadians never have to sacrifice comfort or quality for essential services. We have expanded our company with three recent acquisitions, resulting in us being one of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in the home energy sector with 200,000 + customers, 450+ employees, and 1.45 B assets under management. We are proud to be Great Place to Work Certified for six straight years, and winner of the 2019 Best Business of the Year
Simply Group has started a new venture within our business where we have developed our already existing Inside Sales sector, through a new alliance with our Home Improvement partners. Reporting to our VP of Sales–The Lead Generation Specialist will be a key member of our team and is responsible for generating new business through our already existing customers by offering products and services for all areas of home improvement. We have an aggressive growth plan for this new alliance and are looking for self-driven, entrepreneurial individuals to help take us to the next level!
What’s in it for You?
- Full Time Hours. Flexible shifts.
- High Income Potential: Potential earnings of $60k-$80k depending on experience, with an uncapped commission structure.
- A friendly and supportive work environment with a constant presence of coaches who will support your personal and professional development.
- Advancement and growth opportunities.
Who We Are Seeking:
- An ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of calls through warm leads, and speak with customers to close new opportunities.
- A competitive spirit who strives to be a top performer.
- A team player, willing to go out of your way to help, support and coach your team.
- An individual who constantly strives to improve, seeking coaching and guidance from both peers and managers.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to challenges as they occur.
- An individual with strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models and the importance of return on investment.
- An individual with high integrity and a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- 2+ years of sales experience with a proven track record (preferred).
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office, and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience managing a sales pipeline through CRM.
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills, in English.
All candidates will be considered; however only qualified candidates will be contacted. Simply Group is happy to provide accommodation through the recruitment and interview process, and beyond.
Job Types: Full-time
This is a work from home opportunity !