Avery HR is currently hiring for our clients in the Don Mills area
Currently seeking Experienced Industrial Millwright to join their team!
- Nights (10:30pm-7am)
Salary: 40.95/hour + Ben
To perform maintenance and repair of all facility, production machinery and refrigeration equipment. Will be working on projects to improve safety, production, and environment.
- Quickly trouble shoot, diagnose and repair problems as they occur on any equipment or facility.
- Communicate and work in a teamwork environment with other maintenance personnel
- Work on projects as assigned
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or designate
- Work in and promote a safe environment
- Must work strictly in compliance with all Health & Safety, HACCP and follow all relevant GMP’s
- 1-3 years’ experience as a licensed Millwright
- Must be 433A Licensed
- Basic Electrical troubleshooting knowledge required.
- Aptitude for quick trouble shooting and diagnosis of problems with machinery, systems, and facilities
- Industrial plant maintenance experience
- Experience in a computerized environment, PLC, automated equipment
- The use of safety shoes and safety glasses is mandatory. The wearing of prescribed clothing, hair net and beard net are mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.95 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- millwright: 1 year (required)
Work Location: One location