What to Expect
What You’ll Bring
What You’ll Do
Tesla is seeking a highly motivated and deeply process oriented Logistics Coordinator. The role manages the shipment, receipt, and movement of all products, materials, and supplies. Our Tesla Toronto Automation location is currently looking for a highly motivated, “hands-on” individual contributor for this first shift role.
- Robust organizational skills to manage and track transactional details
- Pack, label, and schedule outbound shipping requests
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Support commercial invoicing, shipping documentation, and country-of-origin info, as needed, to support international shipping
- Monitor project related shipments
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude
- Engages and operates with a high level of integrity and reliability
- Create and maintain KPI’s for areas performance
Assist internal customers with outbound shipping requests
- Communicate with management to ensure optimal operational efficiency
- Other tasks as assigned
What You’ll Bring
5 to 8 Years previous shipping and receiving experience
- Customer service experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Dangerous goods trained or certified, preferred
Data entry experience. Must be comfortable using modern technology
- Possess a "get it done" attitude and an urgency to resolve problems/tasks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well as part of a team is mandatory.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A commitment to adhering to prescribed safety rules and guidelines.