Looking for a great employment opportunity? Interested in Benefits Coverage and Profit Sharing? Universal Packaging is seeking a motivated individual to join us as a permanent, part-time Logistics Coordinator at our Vernon, BC location.
The Logistics Coordinator will provide support to the Logistics Department in all operational areas, with a focus on movement of inbound and outbound materials as well as the enhancement of customer service levels. The ability to remain organized and focused in the face of competing and fluid demands is an essential attribute.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
· Plan and co-ordinate transportation of materials to meet production and customer timelines.
· Track materials movements and report on their status to all internal stakeholders including Logistics, Purchasing, Production and Sales Departments.
· Communicate relevant activity to customers and help resolve issues when and as they arise.
· Assist with special projects and other ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal applicant will possess the following attributes:
· College education or one (1) year of relevant work experience an asset.
· Previous experience with an ERP computer system preferred.
· Computer skills focusing on Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word).
· Strong communication skills across multiple platforms.
· Ability to balance competing demands and adapt to changing priorities quickly and efficiently.
· Cooperative attitude and willingness to embrace working in a team-focused environment.
· Permanent part-time, (minimum 20 hours per week), position based out of Vernon, BC location. A certain amount of flexibility may be available in terms of daily start and stop times.
· Occasional work outside regular hours may be required.
We offer benefits, Profit Sharing, and a great work environment!
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes, this posting will close on February 27, 2023
Universal Packaging thanks everyone who is interested in this position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- VERNON, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-01-26
Expected start date: 2023-02-03