The Lot Attendant will be responsible for the detailing of all vehicle interiors and exteriors, the safe transportation of all vehicles, and maintaining the cleanliness and security of the lot. Other duties, relevant to the position, will be assigned as necessary.
- Wash, buff and shine motor vehicle exteriors
- Wash and clean interior and exterior vehicle windows and other glass surfaces
- Shampoo upholstery
- Automotive detailing
- Inspect and report any vehicular damages
- Drive, rearrange and move vehicles on the lot
- Maintain lot security and cleanliness
- Report any problems
- Verify vehicle serial numbers for invoices
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required
- Able to work 10am-6pm Monday-Friday
- 1-2 years in the automotive industry or equivalent knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean driver's abstract required
- Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles
- High attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location