Job Title: Machine Operator (Training Provided)
Location: Concord, ON
Major Intersection: Rivermede Rd & Keele St
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Shift Timings: 03:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Afternoon)
Pay Rate: $17/hr
- Assemble, set up, calibrate and run equipment and machinery.
- Ensure accurate setup and programming of machinery, troubleshooting and making adjustments where necessary.
- Monitor and control various manufacturing variables such as pH, temperature, sampling, and texture to ensure consistent product quality.
- Ensure and validate all tools, materials, and product coding are correct, prior to being utilized.
- Must be flexible to rotate to and operate all machines/stations and work between various shifts to support business demands.
- Use good manual dexterity skills in hands and wrists and stand for prolonged periods while bending, lifting, and handling products of different sizes and weights.
- Participation in meetings with the team to discuss daily production improvement planning, and progress /results and share ideas.
- Perform safety & quality checks and record appropriate data before starting up in relevant areas as required.
- High school diploma preferably a post-secondary program in food technology or a related area an asset.
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal), and good mathematical aptitude.
- Preference for skills/experience/training on department equipment and processes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Concord, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you willing to work 3 Pm to 11 Pm?
- Are you willing to get Training for the job?
- Machine Operator: 1 year (required)