Global Employment looking for candidates to join our team.
- Receiving incoming mail bins and sorting mail into trays for processing.
- Reviewing dates, addresses, barcodes, and other postage information for all outbound mail.
- Inspecting mail for tampering, damage, and suspicious contents.
- Sorting and categorizing mail by hand and operating mail processing machines and postage meters.
- Preparing mail for distribution through correct categorization and labeling.
- Redirecting mislabeled or illegible mail for returns.
- Scanning packages for tracking and logging, and updating mail database records.
- Ensuring that the mail processing machines and equipment are maintained.
- Reporting any issues with the mail or machinery to the supervisor.
- Monitoring mailroom inventory levels and informing supervisors when supplies are low.
Contact 437 995 6400 for more information
Reference Id: PP
Pay rate : $15/-
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pickering, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location