Join our integrative health team.
We handle the administrative obstacles for our practitioners and take on the financial risk of a brick and mortar practice.
Being a part of an integrative team gives you the opportunity to further develop and to collaborate with other like minded practitioners.
Dave Ellis (Osteopath and owner) and Linda Ljucovic (Health Coach and Nutritionist) have created a clinic that provides a one-stop shop experience when it comes to complementary health. We are a team of Osteopaths, Naturopaths, Nutritionists and Live Blood Analysts.
We want to work with others who are looking to be part of a team and are passionate about educating their clients.
We are busy, and need someone who can jump right in!
Part-time hours: 12 - 30 hours a per week (we are flexible..you can start slow and build up from there)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- 8 hour shifts...we'll figure it out
We follow all ministry of health guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) and Osteopathic Training in Structural, Cranial and Visceral. *membership in an association is preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Salary: $90.00-$110.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oakville, ON L6K 3W6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Osteopathic Pracitioner Diploma (required)