Marketing and Communications Manager
We are looking for a creative marketer to join our growing organization.
As the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing the communications and marketing initiatives for the brand. You will work directly with the COO. You will work in collaboration with our internal teams and external marketing agencies as needed.
If you are looking to work in an extremely rewarding environment and enjoy diverse responsibilities, this may be the role for you. We are looking for an independent and passionate individual who is driven to succeed.
· Oversee all marketing and communications projects and initiatives
· Generate increased awareness and recognition for our company
· Develop an annual communications plan
· Generate and manage social media content
· Develop print and digital materials to support events
· Manage website updates as needed
· Capture photos of events as required, including editing, and uploading to the network or other approved digital environments.
· Report on metrics across annual campaign and marketing strategies to Executive Team on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
· Post-secondary degree in communications, marketing, or related field
· 5+ years in communications and marketing, two years in a leadership role
· Advanced knowledge and use of internet and email fundamentals, Constant Contact, & Microsoft Suite
· Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
· Excellent communication and decision-making skills
· Superior accuracy and attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends