About The Happy Box and the role:
The Happy Box is an e-commerce gifting platform designed to support local businesses across Canada. We’re growing fast and looking to bring on a key person to help drive forward our goal to support local and share smiles.
This role combines two exciting and key areas of The Happy Box- Marketing and Vendor Management. You’ll have the chance to build relationships with both customers and vendors through content and communication.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Email and Website Marketing: Create visual and written content that’ll build strong and authentic relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Social Media Marketing: Capture and share the true impact of The Happy Box across social media platforms, create and manage ads and build a strong social presence that converts to sales. (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
- Conversions: Align metrics from all platforms to feed into a strong sales and conversion funnel.
- Vendor Relations: Work closely with the curation team to discover the season’s newest products, discover local makers and artists. (Online, at events, through referrals)
- Organization: You’ll need to be able to stay on top of different moving pieces and plan in advance.
- Photography: Knowledge of how to use a camera and comfortable to do product shoots.
- Social media friendly: You’ll be creating a lot of content so you should be very comfortable hopping on and off social, adapting and trying out new trends.
- Analytical: Tracking and improving strategies based on results across all social and web platforms.
- Write concisely and humanly: Our brand is based on human connections, sometimes templates just won't cut it.
- Adapt and react quickly to situations: We’re a startup and coming out of a pandemic- things move quickly and no 2 weeks are the same.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Application deadline: 2022-10-08