We’re looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Coordinator to plug into our agency and support in the development and execution of various marketing initiatives.
Success in this role means flexing your productive, creative and strategic muscles to ensure the fulfillment of the agency’s and client’s marketing objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead internal and external communication for projects and campaigns
- Support in clearing blockers and correcting course to ensure timelines are met
- Work alongside the Senior Project Manager to provide logistical support and direction for online activations through vendor collaboration with production and design teams including bookings, budgeting, run-of-show reviews and guidance, attendance at tech/dress rehearsals, and other operational tasks
- Support the execution of social media strategies on the behalf of the agency and clients, including assisting the Senior Social Media Manager with planning, creation, copywriting, scheduling, and distribution of content
- Create KPIs, compile data, track, analyze and report on relevant metrics that map back to client objectives and established goals
- Assist in brainstorms and ideation sessions with key decision makers in-house and on the client side
- Work cross functionally with digital marketing teams, event and project managers, production vendors and other relevant external teams
- Take meeting minutes and assigning all actionable items
- Live inside our favourite tool, Asana, to keep everything tracked and moving forward
- You have 2+ years professional experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- You’re entrepreneurial in your approach to work. You own anything you touch, you’re a self-starter and need no external motivation to make things happen, and you love, love, love the details
- You bring genuine creativity and critical thinking to all situations and you’re fantastic with collaboration. Once a decision is made, you move on it with no hesitation
- You’re flexible yet deadlines keep you moving, and you’re comfortable with a bit of pressure and unpredictability
- You have a creative mind with strong copywriting/caption writing/blog writing skills + writing experience
- You have impeccable attention to detail and grammar
- You have superior communication skills - written and oral
- You’re comfortable with creating and presenting documentation and decks to support agency concepts and provide post-campaigns report
- You have in-depth knowledge of all major Social Media networks: Facebook, Twitter (bonus points if you are a real Twitter fan), Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Snapchat
- You live and breathe the culture, and that requires no further explanation
- You believe diversity is essential to the fabric of any successful company or community, and can speak authentically to a diverse audience
- You’re already a master in Asana, Apple software and Google’s suite of products
- You love Canva, or similar design software
- You’re familiar with Planoly, Later, and/or Sprout Social
- We’re obsessed with the details.
- We focus on what matters.
- We take ownership.
- We create with intention.
About High Season
Mission Statement: To help brands we believe in tell compelling stories, create authentic connections and deliver transformational experiences online.
Who We Are
Founded in 2014, High Season Co. is a Social Media Agency designed to help you discover your community, create authentic connections and deliver transformational experiences. We were raised by the internet, we are rooted in diversity, and we are immersed in the culture – this is our competitive edge. Driven by passion, knowledge and entrepreneurship, we anticipate where attention is going and seek to break the algorithm in the pursuit of it.
Specializing in Social Media Management, Content Creation and paid Social Advertising, we design results-oriented campaigns that tell compelling stories by delivering a unified consumer experience online, creating scroll-stopping visuals and positioning brands where they will be most effective.
Thank you for applying, only candidates that fit will be contacted.
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: From $3,590.00 per month
- Day shift
- Marketing: 2 years (required)