Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 118101
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you want to serve as a trusted advisor and work with an amazing team of Marketplace leaders to plan and execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance market positioning? Read more below!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Marketing Manager, you will be part of the marketing team and an integral member of a high performing team, responsible for developing the strategy and leading the execution of strategic marketing initiatives, with a major focus on planning and executing events of varying scale in the Ontario region. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will have oversight for the project management and execution of business-driven marketing campaigns to ensure it is on time, on schedule and on budget; working in close collaboration with internal stakeholders to deliver world-class campaigns to the client/business.
About the team
Deloitte is seeking a Marketing Manager, to lead the strategy development and execution of strategic marketing plans. As a Marketing Manager, you will be an integral member of a high performing marketing team.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Minimum six years of marketing experience, with at least one year in a leadership role
- Demonstrated skills as a team player by leading through trust and professional respect, including demonstrated evidence of strong leadership, people coaching and mentoring of junior team members.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to market leaders, and work with the Senior Marketing Manager to plan and execute a full complement of marketing activities to drive marketplace growth—with an emphasis on conference/event planning and execution
- Working closely with leaders, create and execute marketing plans aligned to local go-to-market strategy and priorities, and to support lead generation and build eminence
- Excellent ability to build relationships with a variety of personality types
- Ability to keep the business focused on priorities
- Strong budget planning and reporting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills, including experience working with and presenting to senior leaders and leadership teams
- Strong negotiation and project management skills. Detail oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple tasks and timelines
- Proven ability to track ROI
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.