WHO WE ARE:
We are Canada’s leading healthcare provider, delivering category-leading treatment for chronic pain, as well as spinal injuries, sports-related injuries, and concussions. We are a public company that owns 13 clinics across Canada dedicated to providing holistic treatment plans leveraging technology, data-driven insights, and delivering interdisciplinary care. At NeuPath, we are focused on empowering people to live their best lives. Our leadership team is forward-thinking, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to education and development.
Reporting to the Manager, Clinic Operations & Patient Experience, the Marketing Coordinator supports the planning and execution of the marketing strategy, campaigns, brand launches and social media to drive the success of NeuPath’s marketing objectives while ensuring brand integrity and optimizing the patient experience.
- Work closely with the Manager, Clinic Operations & Patient Experience, and the CEO to coordinate marketing and social media deliverables for NeuPath’s family of brands.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to co-ordinate patient, referring physician, and physician acquisition campaigns focused on driving customer acquisition.
- Create promotional assets for marketing campaigns (print, digital and social), designing and delivering assets in-house as required.
- Manage deliverables for the NeuPath website and content calendar.
- Daily execution of the social media marketing strategy for NeuPath.
- Community management, monitoring, and social listening on social accounts.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the NeuPath Physician Forum and other internal events.
- Perform Administrative duties as required.
- 2+ years experience in related marketing and social media (preferred)
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma with a focus on marketing (preferred) · Proficient in Windows and Adobe software, including strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Canva
- A desire to always be creative, contribute feedback, innovate, bring forward new ideas, and work independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable passion and experience with creative writing
- Experience in developing, tracking & analyzing quantitative & qualitative information
- Strong time management and organizational skills, handling multiple projects with a variety of deadline priorities with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable knowledge and proven success in marketing through social media networks, SEO / SEM, or digital marketing
- Working experience in digital marketing, photo editing (Adobe Photoshop), and copywriting (preferred)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote