Our client, a designing, fabricating and machining company, is looking for a Materials Planning/Product Scheduling Clerk to join their team in Guelph and Fergus area.
Working Hours: 7:30AM-4:00PM
- This is a permanent, direct hire with our client
- Candidates Must be available for Full Time ongoing employment
- Employee's will be travelling between the Guelph and Fergus location, and will be compensated for mileage
The Material Planner/ Product Scheduling Clerk will be working in the office setting to complete a variety of clerical duties which include but are not limited to:
- Determine the required materials and generate purchase orders once Customer has issued a PO
- Ensure materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient from BOM
- Ensure the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production
- Coordinate with departments regarding production goals, timelines, etc
- Track production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns
- Schedule Jobs/Work Order and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Liaising with operations, manufacturing, and purchasing ensuring on time delivery to the customer.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Ensuring customer requirement as per their drawings and PO for quality, quantity and delivery are met.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Degree in business, logistics, inventory management, or a related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing, or a related position
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and material management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to lift approx. 35lbs on an occasional basis
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this post or contact the office directly at 519-742-2011.
Liberty Staffing Services
625 King St. E.
For 23 years, Liberty Staffing has been providing exceptional staffing solutions to businesses across Southern Ontario.
ASK US ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS
Follow/Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/LibertyStaffingServicesKitchener/
Liberty Staffing Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $27.00-$28.50 per hour
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Secondary School (required)
- Material Planning: 1 year (required)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-01-28