Community Living North Bay (CLNB) is adding a media & communications officer (one-year paid internship) to our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Priorities, the successful candidate will assist in the development of social and digital marketing strategies, communications, and marketing materials. This includes content creation, research, marketing, and assisting with event and fundraising activities. Role-specific tasks include:
· Development of promotional and marketing materials
· Develop and execute social media strategies
· Reports on statistics and presents in an easy-to-read format
· Creates newsletters and CLNB’s Annual Report
· Creation of engaging digital/visual content to educate our community about Community Living North Bay’s mission, vision, and values.
· Draft media releases, communication plans and thank you letters
University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be the first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
· University degree or college diploma in Business Administration, Marketing/Communications
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Proven experience with managing multiple projects and deadlines
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Experience with digital media technology such as Canva or Adobe Creative suite
· Non-Criminal Reference Check
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8:30AM to 4:30PM 37.5 hours per week
Salary: $35,000 + 4% in lieu of vacation and 4.25% in lieu of benefits
SEND RESUME BEFORE September 30th
TO: Community Living North Bay
741 Wallace Rd. North Bay, ON P1B 1A9 or by email:
We thank those who apply and advise that only those who are chosen for an interview will receive a reply.
Community Living North Bay is an equal opportunity employer. Community Living North Bay offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. Should you require accommodations we will work with you to meet your needs.
This Opportunity Is Proudly Supported By:
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $35,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2022-09-30