Pivotal Kids Clinic is looking for a part time medical receptionist to join our team. The position requires an individual who can multitask, follow strict procedures, and handle a busy schedule. The successful candidate will need to have exceptional organizational skills, be efficient, and most importantly, be personable and friendly to our clients.
- Answering telephone calls and booking appointments
- Addressing families’ needs
- Administrative duties such as emailing, creating reports, following up with families
- Retrieving, opening, and distributing mail
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Collaborate with healthcare providers and other community and local services
- Pick up vaccines from Public Health
- Disinfect and maintain cleanliness of the clinic before/after visits
- Must follow COVID-19 policies/regulations and enforce them
- Process payments through the merchant machine and track them
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have experience with ACCURO EMR
- Minimum one year medical receptionist experience
- Experience with Google Drive, Sheets, Docs
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
All staff and visitors are required to wear masks while in the building.
- Do you have experience using Accuro?
- Medical Receptionist: 1 year (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-02-01