LIV North, a national provider of professional consulting and management services in fitness and wellness (www.livnorth.com), is recruiting a Member Service Lead at CIBC SQUARE for our corporate fitness centre “The Current”, located in Toronto, Ontario.
The Member Service Lead is passionate about fitness & wellness and will contribute to the effective and efficient operation of the fitness centre - including personal training, membership services, and group exercise. The Member Service Lead will work within a team to support the implementation of the facility’s marketing and sales strategy. We are searching for a proactive, friendly individual that will build a productive relationship and community with the members.
This position is part-time (20 hours per week), and hours will include mornings, evenings and potentially weekends.
We are seeking personable and enthusiastic applicants who can demonstrate their skill and ability in the following areas:
- Extensive, proactive, customer care experience in a fitness environment.
- Strong leadership skills, with the experience to inspire people while supporting an inclusive atmosphere.
- Excellent communication skills, creative, enthusiastic, and a strong desire to learn.
- Group Exercise and/or Personal Training Certification is an asset.
- First Aid and CPR certification required.
- Diploma/Degree in Fitness or related field is ideal.
Pay range is based on experience.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, by December 16th, 2022.
We thank everyone for their interest but only those selected for an initial virtual interview will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 5:45AM-9:45AM OR 11:00AM-3:00PM Monday-Friday
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location