Do you like to help others and pride yourself on providing exceptional customer service? Would you like to work from home? If so, here at CAA Club Group we have the role for you!
We are looking to expand our work from home program by hiring permanent full time Membership Road Service Advisors to work from their homes in support of our Emergency Roadside Operations. The Membership Service Advisor will be responsible for receiving inbound calls from CAA members to take care of their road service needs as well as various membership-related questions/inquiries.
As a work from home Associate, you will need a high speed internet connection, a dedicated distraction free work space or office, and proof of home insurance coverage.
- This department is a 24/7 call center environment, and you may be scheduled for holidays
- Shifts range from 6AM to 11PM EST
- Overnight shifts from 10PM EST to 6AMEST
- You will be required to work every second weekend
- Training is 2 weeks of day shifts (9AM-5PM EST Monday to Friday).
- Your shift will be 2PM-11PM EST initially, as it is based on seniority
- Breaks and lunch are scheduled (no flexibility)
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens and systems
- Excellent knowledge of Ontario/Manitoba roadways and highways
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or laptop with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare
- Laptop or Desktop required as you may have to share your screen
- Please ensure your video and microphone are in working order
- Come with an updated Resume (including contact information)
Preferred dress code
Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie)
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they're not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.