- Responsible for responding to inquiries
- organizing and facilitating tours with solid knowledge of the Montessori pedagogy and philosophy.
- Registration of students into school platform (training will be provided)
- Assignment of children to respective programs
- Sending acceptance letters to families and scheduling start date as well as orientation with classroom teacher.
- Assist with office administration
- supply in classrooms to cover for absences if needed to support ratio
Candidate must have Montessori classroom experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oakville, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Montessori: 3 years (required)
- English (required)
Work Location: One location