The ProActive Centre is looking for a Naturopathic doctor:
A licenced ND, ideally with a specialty in family wellness practice, holistic nutrition and sports therapy.
Someone looking to work in a multi-disciplinary clinic with Massage Therapists, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Personal Trainers, Counsellor, Holistic Nutritionist and Sport Psychologist.
Part time or full time availability, flexible schedule. Contract position available with reception/administration provided. Opportunity to move & grow existing practice, or start practice within a wellness centre.
More about the position:
- for an ND or Sports Medicine specialist who is able to treat athletes and injuries, specifically with biopuncture, acupuncture
- a fitness or athletic background is an asset
- contract position, with the opportunity for long term growth if the right fit
- minimum 10 hours availability per week, up to full-time hours available if desired.
- fee-for-service percentage-based compensation, low risk, competitive rates
- front desk/administrative services included, as well as treatment space and shared use of common spaces, storage, scheduling/billing system, marketing etc.
- in-house referrals and opportunities for workshops
We need someone collaborative, experienced and looking to advance themselves here in the Niagara region. Must be licensed and insured to practice in Ontario.
Contact with cover letter & resume
The clinic has been established for 14+ years in St Catharines; we've been at this brand new location since 2016. 4500 square feet of private treatment rooms, open common areas and a rehab/training centre. Lots of windows for natural daylight. We're involved in the community and activity-focussed, and looking for someone with similar values.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
Public health regulations and college requirements are followed. Video-appointments are also offered.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Catharines, ON L2M 7X3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Naturopathic Doctors: 1 year (preferred)
- Naturopathic Doctor's Licence for Ontario (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in St. Catharines, ON L2M 7X3