Job Description – Office Admin
Listed as one of Canada’s hottest start-ups by the Globe and Mail, Next Pathway is a technology services company providing clients a pathway from existing to emerging technologies. Our automation technology helps our customers accelerate the migration of complex applications and workloads to the cloud.
We encourage self-starters, transparency and team connectivity. We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Next Pathway is located in the heart of the Financial District, minutes from Union Station.
This is a "Hybrid" role. You will be required to be in the office when the President and CEO are in office. Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm | 1/2 hour lunch
We are looking for an experienced Office Admin to join our team! You will be responsible for office admin duties, and will be trained on light bookkeeping tasks.
- Receive and welcome clients, guests, and staff in a professional, courteous manner
Office Admin Support
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Team
- Ensure that the boardrooms and kitchen are clean.
- Ordering supplies for the office.
- Getting coffees/lunches for the Executive Team.
- Provide project specific administrative support when necessary.
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodations.
- Arrange restaurant reservations.
Corporate Event Planning
- Holiday party
- Collect and input receipts into Excel Sheet for completion of Visa breakdown
- Organize receipts and reference them accordingly for filing
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 4 years experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to keep company confidences.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administrative/Office Admin: 4 years (required)