NASS is currently hiring Office Admin / Administrative Assistant for one of our client in Brampton location.
Job Title : Office Admin / Administrative Assistant
Location : Brampton
Work hours : 10 am to 6 pm
Pay Range : $ 16 to $ 17 per hour
Job Responsibilities :
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings.
- Performing Data entry and managing the filings
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Job Requirements :
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of office admin experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, outlook and other softwares
- Must have the knowledge and experience in Excel
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
North American Staffing Services
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- How many years of MS office experience do you have ?
- Data entry: 2 years (required)
- English (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
Work Location: One location