Full-time Office Coordinator
Lotus Loans & Mortgages Corporation is a family run business and has been in the Mortgage industry for over 22 years.
We deal in Residential/Commercial Mortgages and we also facilitate Private Lending, Property Management so there are many wonderful opportunities for you to grow with us!
We are located in Mississauga (across from Square One) and we are looking for candidates with at least one years’ experience in QB, Excel and Bookkeeping.
Salary starting from $44,000.00 - $60,000.00, exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience.
- Reconciliation for all companies and P&L revenue per employee
- Review balance sheet to ensure all accounts are reconciled and correct for month-end
- Update Adjusted Income and Cashflow spreadsheets for monthly owner meeting and update Visa Avion Points
- Help answer questions from Accountant when preparing year end financials
- Run payroll in QB and manage payroll liabilities
- Help with annual Mortgage Broker returns and E&O application which requires summing various numbers pertaining to deal volumes, commissions, and comparisons
- Provide Human Resources support by creating, maintaining, and updating staff records, coordinate with accountant for T4s and distribute to employees
- Other duties as assigned
Mortgage Administrative Duties:
- Managing communication with clients
- Administration of mortgage file
- Mortgage file compliance
- Assist to underwrite and prepare mortgage documents
Property Management duties:
- Managing administration side of properties
- Interacting with Property Management company
- Staying connected with vendors and tenants
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L4Z1S2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Expected start date: 2022-10-03