Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Greet visitors, handle telephone calls, ship and receive packages, administrative duties for various departments and various offices, assist with facilities related matters.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Answer incoming phone calls, answer enquiries and/or transfer to the appropriate staff
- Greets visitors and promptly notifies party of their arrival
- Maintains reception area to ensure neatness always
- Shipping and receiving and other postal/mail duties
- Event planning for office events
- Assist various departments with their administration requirements and other tasks
- Coordinates catering for office meetings
- Assist in facilities related matters in multiple offices
- Work with third party services on facilities matters
- Maintain tickets in the Service Now ticketing system
- Maintain the HR Downloads system
- Maintain inventories for multiple offices – coffee services, stationary, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of six months to one-year previous receptionist experience required
- Knowledge of Zoom phones
- Technical skills (Office 365 programs such as Outlook, Zoom, Teams and SharePoint)
- Organizational and planning skills are essential since several projects can occur concurrently
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands
- Would require at least 4 days in office.
- Part Time - Temp - Onsite role
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.