MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED TO APPLY
The Company: Profile Drilling is one of the GTA’s premiere Environmental and Geotechnical drilling companies. We are always searching for exceptional talent to join our fast-growing company. We believe that good team members are the foundation of our company and we strive to provide a safe and steady work environment. If you are organized, hardworking, and a team player, want to hear from you!
To find out more about who we are and what we do, visit our website at www.profiledrilling.com
Located by Pearson Airport in Mississauga, this privately owned company is seeking a mature, well-rounded individual who will be required to provide administrative within a small office environment in the areas of Accounting, Operations, HR and other office duties.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Hourly Rate: With an hourly start rate of $22.00
Benefits: RRSP, Medical & Dental Benefits, and Vacation. Only serious candidates should apply for this permanent day shift position.
If interested, please submit your resume along with a cover letter.
- Must be proficient in MAC applications (Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Power Point, Labels, Mail Merge, etc) with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Good command of the English language
- QuickBooks knowledge would be an asset
- Excellent Math Skills, Diplomatic, Professional
- College graduate with a minimum of 5 years related office experience and a keen desire to learn
- Reception – Greets visitors, answers, screens all phone calls and directs to appropriate personnel.
- Mail – Receives, sorts and distributes incoming/outgoing mail and prepares all courier letters/packages with appropriate documentation.
- Scanner – Scans documents as requested and delivers incoming documents to appropriate personnel.
- Stationary/Office Supplies – Process all office requests.
- Communications - Compiles letters/email as requested by management and completes assigned projects in a timely and accurate manner.
- QuickBooks – Enters payables invoices into the system.
- Accounts Receivable – Verbally contacts or emails clients to discuss account, receipt of invoices and outstanding invoices.
- Invoices – As directed, email/mail invoices to clients.
- Well Logs (Ministry of the Environment) - Maintains total control of ordering, recording, filing and mailing documentation to appropriate
- Project Time Sheets – Once invoiced, maintains accurate records of completed sheets, matches to invoices and maintains the file system.
- Filing - Maintains manual and computerized filing system for records/documents including correspondence, records, reports, manuals, invoices, schedules, etc.
- Operations- Assist Operations Manager with filing and maintaining equipment records, Drivers Logs books in accordance with the Ministry of Transportation, facilitate online training & arrange accommodations for out of town projects.
- Performs other duties as requested.
While we thank everyone for their interest in this opportunity, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L4V1J2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Reception: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location