Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day!
Delmanor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and incentive programs, which reflects the high value we place on our team members. Our commitment to ongoing training, provides each team member the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with current best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Handle Residents’ billing and payments, and manage annual rent and services increases, communicating with Residents and their families about all billing matters
- Manage the approval and payment process for vendor invoices and prepares bank deposits
- Conduct monthly inventory count
- Maintain efficient filing systems and provide various reports and data as required
- Provide leadership to the concierge team members and other teams as required
- Responsible for hiring, orientation, scheduling, and training of the Concierge team.
- Occasionally covers concierge desk and assists Residents and Guests with general inquiries.
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies according to budget.
- Responsible for monitoring security systems and logging emergency procedures
- Support the General Manager and Director of Finance in performing various other tasks
What you bring:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to process high volumes of work efficiently, accurately, and independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is a must
- Knowledge of YARDI Voyager, EHR and PayScan will be considered an asset.
- Experience in the seniors housing and property management environments is an asset.
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you. Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-01-31