We’re looking for an autonomous and devoted Office Coordinator to join our highly successful sales team who is passionate about design, staging, and technology to develop their career with a growing private company.
The successful candidate will work one-on-one with both Residential and Trade clientele while providing the ability to help new and existing clients see the value in our products, determine needs, preferences, and purpose throughout projects. You will have the autonomy to take the lead in organizing and engaging with all design consultations virtually and in-person.
Bring your personality to the job
· You love helping people find the products that will make their lives better
· You are independent, enthusiastic, and creative to your work
· You’re passionate about new technology and are ready to engage with clientele virtually
· Your customer service/sales skills are superb – you can assess a customer’s needs quickly and sell them a design style and colour scheme to aid them in their buying decision.
· You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have a flexible schedule
· You are a total people-person and can strike up a conversation easily
The position involves:
· Driving personal development in networking B2B and B2C
· Performing daily design consultations with adequate proposals, spatial plans, colour presentations, and budgets
· Cultivating new business opportunities and managing existing relationships
· Working closely with a range of people across the company (sales, marketing, design)
· Follow sales operations and reporting processes to meet/exceed targets
Interview process: Initial interview will be done through Zoom/FaceTime/WhatsApp/Duo (5-10mins). If you are selected, there will be a second in person meeting in person.
Location: 3019 Dufferin Street, Toronto, M6B 3T7
Job Type: Full time until September
ARD Outdoor is a luxury retail division for Outdoor Living that is open to the trade and public with an impressive list of Global clientele. The ARD Outdoor brand is a result of 53 years of design and manufacturing expertise from the parent company Cana-Foam Products. We invite the ideal candidate to join our select team of highly talented designers and consultants and enjoy great opportunity for career growth. www.ardoutdoor.com
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Are you willing to work Saturday and Sunday?
- English (required)
Expected start date: 2023-01-09