WE WORK AS A TEAM with openness to the ideas and expectations of our colleagues, our customers, and our client and supplier partners with a commitment to each other.
WE ARE PROFESSIONALS on a constant quest for excellence, tackling challenges methodically, efficiently, and with integrity.
WE GO BEYOND our responsibilities to our customers, our colleagues, society, and the environment.
Description: The position consists of carrying out the various operations necessary to ensure the smooth running of our circuits. Responsible for requesting reservations and confirming the various services for the circuits. The candidate will be required to work one or two weekends during the summer to assist the tour guides on the road.
- Activation of groups in the CCRS system (final revision of programs with quotations)
- Management of group reservations, confirmations, and cancellations (coaches, hotels, restaurants, and activities).
- Management of passenger lists (names, modifications, etc.).
- Management of deposits with different suppliers.
- Sending passenger lists to different suppliers.
- Communicate with our customers in Europe, by phone and email, to follow up on files when necessary.
- Take calls from guides during problems on the road and follow up on problem resolution.
- Invoicing of files.
- Reading customer reviews.
- Respond to customer disputes after their return to Europe.
- Dispatch of faxes, emails, and mail according to the established schedule
- College diploma or relevant experience in the same position
- 2 years of experience in a receptive in Canada
- Bilingual (French and English – spoken and written)
- Dynamism, autonomy, and team spirit
- Resourcefulness and good stress management
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Canada's tourism products and geography
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and CCRS (an asset)
Jonview values diversity in the workplace and is committed to fostering employment equity by encouraging applications from the following designated groups: women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, and members of visible minorities. Jonview will work to accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require a special arrangement, please contact us so that we can work together to adequately meet your needs. The use of the masculine in this document is for the sole purpose of simplifying the text.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$44,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What are your salary expectations?
- Where are you located? This role requires that employees work from the office 1-day per week (if located in Toronto)
- tourism/hospitality: 2 years (preferred)
- operations: 2 years (preferred)
- administration: 2 years (preferred)
- French (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Etobicoke, ON