An industry leasing facility maintenance company that across Canada and the United States is seeking an experienced Operations Manager in Saskatoon to join our Saskatchewan team!
This individual must have a strong operational background and a passion for people & customer service. You are accurate and results-oriented with excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills. You work effectively with employees at all levels and across various departments throughout the company. You are interested in a long term career with the opportunity to learn and grow within the company, not just a job.
The high-level tasks of the job are as follows:
- Train managers and supervisors policy and procedure changes.
- Retention of customers, monitoring of building activity for their geographic area and advising business development manager of any upcoming opportunities to tender.
- Perform costing of one-time jobs and new contracts within existing portfolio.
- Ensure that all service requirements are maintained as per the various contract agreements.
- Conduct periodic site inspections to ensure quality levels are maintained, documented, and communicated to the client contact.
- Conduct periodic site audits to ensure; staffing levels and payroll reports are accurate, key/card access controls and quality inspection programs are in place, WHIMIS documentation and training is current, supply levels are adequate, equipment and employee uniforms are in good order.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients by conducting formal site visits on a regular basis.
- Ensure all invoicing is accurate for both contract and additional services and that all labor costs are accurate and on budget.
- Ensure all sub-contractors are servicing contracts as per company standard and that all Insurance liability and WSIB certificates are current.
- Complete all KPI monthly reports accurately and as per month end deadlines.
- Conduct operations management meetings and bring new ideas forward to share best Industry practices.
- Review monthly financial reports with leadership and key operational contacts.
- Prepare corrective plans for over budget plans and improve customer service.
- Promote company to all existing and prospective clients and identify areas to generate new sales within accounts.
- Financial analysis and project management skills.
- Leadership, team building and employee management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as a team leader.
- Excellent client relation and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
Additional tasks and duties, as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$74,000.00 per year
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- On call
Work Location: One location