Location: Markham, Ontario
KONE in Greater Toronto is looking for an Operations Support Associate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Inspects, labels, and records incoming shipments of parts, equipment, and tools by hand or in computer to maintain inventory records.
2. Sort materials and uses fork truck if necessary to place on pallets, racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence or product code number.
3. Receives orders for parts, equipment, and tools via written requisition form, telephone, or radio, and prepares requests for procurement of material if necessary.
4. Locates materials needed to fill orders and records outgoing materials by hand or using computer.
5. Assembles orders from stock in warehouse by hand or using fork truck if necessary, loads onto vehicle, and delivers to job site.
6. Transport and deliver goods to and from designated job site as required.
7. Any other duties assigned by KONE Management
1. Cleans warehouse and equipment.
2. Occasionally assists in office, answering telephone, etc.
3. Performs other similar or related duties.
To be successful in this role you should have the following experience and qualifications:
- One Year experience in a warehouse environment and/or as a truck driver
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Knowledge of or ability to learn fork truck operation.
2. Valid drivers license and experience operating motor vehicle.
3. Microsoft Office products computer skills are required.
4. Knowledge of or ability to learn KONE parts, SAP system, and the territory covered by the branch.
5. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. Interpersonal skills necessary to work with and receive instructions from a wide variety of individuals.
Must be able to lift heavy loads (50 lbs) safely and must be able to drive a vehicle.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on