Cyclone Range Hoods Inc. is a family-owned and operated whole home ventilation product manufacturer and wholesaler, with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We have distribution centres in Toronto, Vancouver and Boston led by a diverse and talented group of employees. We are dedicated to providing innovative and powerful ventilation products of the highest quality and value supported by unsurpassed after-sale service. Our products include a wide variety of powerful canopy, undermount, insert and island style range hoods. We have also expanded our line to include energy-saving heat and energy recovery ventilators, space-saving OTR microwaves and quietly efficient bathroom fans. Our products can be found in the showrooms of prestige builders throughout North America and at national and independent appliance dealers from coast-to-coast. We have partnerships with top online retailers and have been featured on numerous home improvement and lifestyle television programs.
The tight-knit, family-oriented origin of Cyclone now extends to our entire staff and all of our customers both big and small. We believe that our relationships are just beginning whenever a product is sold, and we follow through with friendly, outstanding service.
The ideal candidate will provide professional daily order processing, shipment coordination and administrative support for the office, warehouse and to the respective executive. They will also be expected to provide support where required to ensure the administrative functions are carried out in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
Work hours are from 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. *May be required to work longer days from time to time.
Starting salary is $40,000 - $45,000 per year depending on experience. This is paid on a semi-monthly basis (Twice per month)
Two weeks paid vacation and group health benefits included after the probationary period of 90 days.
Individual must be self motivated and extremely organized. Someone that is eager to learn and grow within the company.
- Provide superior customer service by promptly responding to inbound inquiries, questions, and information requests;
- Act as the primary point of contact for client inventory support and orders;
- Process orders accurately and quickly as per the customer or as directed by the sales team;
- Provide superior customer service on the phone and for in-person;
- Maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor at all times;
- Assist with order coordination and tracking from start to finish;
- Processing, maintaining and updating all e-commerce orders through client portals;
- Updating inventory weekly from all three Distribution Facilities;
- Counting and tracking inventory;
- Ensuring all custom products match the customer's requirements;
- Obtain shipping quotes, track shipments and handle any shipping issues;
- Coordinate, create and maintain project forecasts for warehouse and sales team;
- Strong reporting skills;
- Complete other tasks as required;
- Order Desk or customer service experience is an asset;
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service both on the phone and in person;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive;
- Experience working with an ERP or Order Entry Software is considered an asset but not required;
- Strong math skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Must be extremely organized, self motivated and be comfortable juggling a multitude of tasks at the same time;
- Works well individually and as part of a team;
- Must be punctual and reliable;
- Mandarin verbal and written communication skills is an asset but not required;
If you are under qualified however feel passionate about the job and are willing to take on a new experience please apply and tell us why/how you'd be a asset to the team.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-02-13