Renewal by Andersen of Greater Toronto
Renewal by Andersen is the custom division of Andersen Windows. Founded in 1903, Andersen Windows has been the world’s largest and most recognized brand for exclusive window and door systems. Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience for homeowners.
We’re looking for motivated sales professionals to join our highly successful sales force in the growing home improvement industry. Our Design Consultants go to pre-scheduled appointments in residential homes and conduct sales presentations. They provide all of the necessary information for homeowners to make a same-day decision on their window and door replacement projects.
- Travel to and from your residence to company-generated, pre-qualified appointments with homeowners within the greater Toronto area - no cold calling or door knocking!
- Perform product demonstrations and discuss custom quotes during in-home consultations
- Follow a value-based selling process embodying honesty and integrity
- Attend trainings and regular sales meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Hold a valid driver’s license (required)
- Comfortable traveling up to 2 hours for appointments on a daily basis (required)
- Ability to lift and carry at least 40-60 lbs. of sample materials (required)
- Capable of navigating various applications on an iPad (required)
- Previous outside sales experience is a plus
- Willingness to learn a structured and proven sales process
- A strong desire and ability to close the sale
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid 9-week training with continued coaching and mentorship
- Uncapped, full commission structure with current consultants earning $150,000-$300,000+
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
- Full insurance package including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Student loan reimbursement program
- Flexibility on a weekly basis
- Evening and weekend availability (required)
To see a day in the life of a Renewal by Andersen Design Consultant, check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk3DSPh3B-k
If this sounds like your chance to be part of a world-class team, apply now! To apply please email your resume to [email protected]
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Renewal by Andersen of Greater Toronto’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.