Part-Time Member Service Representative
When you are considering a new career opportunity, I am sure you are trying to find the right fit for you. Well, if you want to be with the best then you want to be with CAA Atlantic. CAA has been identified as the most trusted brand in Canada for four out of the last five years. Our Members, partners and employees trust us, and you should too!
We are currently seeking several part-time Member Service Representatives to join our Roadside Assistance Contact Centre in Saint John. We are open 7 day a week, 365 days a year with working hours from 6am to 11pm AST. These positions will be for 15-25 hours a week and shifts available:
1) Monday – Friday 9-2 (25 hours)
2) evenings and weekends (20 hours)
3) Combo of Monday-Fri & evenings and weekends.
We seek a stable, customer focused individual looking to provide excellent service to our CAA Members requiring Roadside Assistance in Atlantic Canada.
What does a day look like?
- Answer inbound requests and call back requests for Roadside Assistance.
- Dispatch calls to the service provider
- Work as part of a shift rotation
- Answer general Membership inquiries.
- Clerical paperwork
- Other duties as required
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Are committed to customer service and working in a team environment
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have listening and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Have relevant customer service experience
- Working knowledge of computer applications and typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable with repetitive routines
- Competency using Google Maps
- High school diploma or equivalent
- bilingual (English/French). Candidates fluent in English only will be considered
- Competitive compensation package with a premium for bilingualism (French/English) plus additional pay for stat holidays worked.
- Telemedicine – provides you with 24/7 direct access to medical care and wellness services by phone or video chat
- Store discounts (insurance, travel,)
- Complimentary Premier Membership
- Working with incredible team members and our CAA members
- Working with an organization that prioritizes your safety
- Paid training
- Free Parking
- Clean, professional environment
Diversity and inclusion at CAA Atlantic
As a member-driven organization, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live. It is important to us that every employee can reach their full potential, and we recognize that diverse perspectives enhance our collective innovation, creativity and allow us to provide amazing service to CAA Members.
Health and Safety
CAA Atlantic is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees and only applicants who can provide proof of receiving two vaccines against Covid-19 will be considered for this position. In keeping with government guidelines, an exemption and resulting accommodation may be provided to new employees who cannot be vaccinated based on grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation and medical documentation outlining a specific and recognized contraindication to a COVID-19 vaccine.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the competition process (on a confidential basis). This posting is available in alternate formats upon request.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online by November 25that https://jobs.careerbeacon.com/details/part-time-contact-center-representative/1857847?utm_source=sharepage-friends&utm_medium=in-app&utm_campaign=refer
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2022-12-01