Looking for a materials co-ordinator - company labour assistant to help our electricians source and receive materials daily. Do you want to be part of a progressive team in a forward-thinking company that cares about its employees and invests in them? If yes, then read on.
- You will be part of our excellent company culture and family-like environment.
- Can lead to a perminent full-time position.
- Daily 7:30 - 11:30 am
- Look at upcoming jobs and electrician's notes to generate lists of materials needed
- source, pick-up and organize materials needed for our jobs
- Organize and maintain the in house inventory
- Deliver materials to job sites as needed
- Other odd jobs as needed to help run the company efficiently.
- A can-do attitude and an ability to offer a positive experience to our stakeholders
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the GTA
- Valid driver's license
- Clean drivers record
- Ability to lift materials and ladders
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Wage: 16.50 per hour
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: From $16.50 per hour
- Company car
- 4 hour shift
yes, we are wearing protective masks at all times, use sanitizer and disinfect surfaces.
- Secondary School (required)
- Driving Licence with a clean abstract (required)