Location: Toronto (Remote and Potential Hybrid Remote/In Office at later date)
Employment Type: Part-time, Permanent (Typically 15-20 hours per week, but will vary based on needs)
Compensation Type: Hourly + Performance Incentive Bonus
We help tech startups achieve audacious goals by stacking their teams with champions.
The tech founders we partner with are rare, ambitious, and bold. They are visionaries with deep-rooted conviction in what they are building - industry leading tech companies that are changing the way we live and work.
Our fundamental purpose is to help these companies by placing extraordinary talent in critical roles. We refer to these talented individuals as having 'champion DNA'. They are outliers, high-performers, and masters of their craft with elite-level skill sets elevating those around them. Like the founders they join forces with, they are bold and come from diverse backgrounds. They are catalysts who drive companies forward.
Although we spend the bulk of our time cultivating this network, we don't consider ourselves recruiters or headhunters. We are long-term strategic search partners helping our clients build tomorrow.
About the Role:
You will interact and engage with top talent that serves as the backbone of top international technology companies and develop an understanding of the venture-backed startup ecosystem through exposure to top tech companies in the Bay Area, Toronto and Montreal. The position will provide you with the opportunity for growth in a small but dynamic organization that is expanding exponentially, and to build a career in the tech startup space that is ever-changing, fast-paced, constantly challenging, and always exciting. You’ll have a huge impact on our growth, and that of our partners.
What You'll be Doing:
- Be a strategic sourcing partner to our Principal Recruiters - advising and making recommendations on sourcing strategies and roadmaps.
- Source candidates through multiple channels, including social media, online databases, networking, email, job boards, and referrals
- Research and analyze market intelligence to educate Recruiters and Hiring teams on the talent landscape
- Update internal applicant tracking system with candidate information
- Responsible for quarterly & annual revenue benchmarks and associated performance indicators
- Help us deliver an outstanding candidate & partner experience
- Able to navigate multiple social media platforms/technologies as sourcing tools
- Extremely organized and understand the value of utilizing CRM/ATS
- Highly motivated demonstrated through the achievement of your targets and goals, with a proven track record A self starter and able to work well independently
- Willing to find creative ways to make repetitive tasks engaging & entertaining
- Have 1-2 years of direct sales, lead generation or sourcing experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and have a knack for maintaining relationships
- Have a post-secondary education, preferably in tech or business
- Need a flexible, but reliable work schedule
- Dynamic company culture and mentorship programs to help you thrive!
- Interaction with world wide leading talent and technology companies
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team outings & celebrations (Primarily Virtual today)